Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome to Blending the Brick!

Hello and welcome to anyone who has managed to stumble upon this little space in the vast internet. This will be my blog for keeping track of the status of my animated project, To Fall From Grace.

The project is an animated series of brickfilms based on a Star Wars story arch. I’ve been working on it on and off since the spring of 2008. The work is being done in MLCAD, LeoCad, Blender, Adobe Audition, and Sony Vegas. I’m using a Windows machine. Its a small, unambitious project.

I’d like to give a big thanks to Matt Forcum at House of Move, Paul Caggegi at The Process Diary, Lucas Martell at Pigeon: Impossible, and Steve Ogden of Moon Town. These guys have provided many hours of inspiration and without them I would have hoplessly given up a very long time ago.

1 comment:

  1. Hey James! Great blog. Lego AND Blender. You cant lose!

    ReplyDelete