Saturday, September 12, 2009

Project Update

Well, its been sometime since I last updated this blog. So to give all my dedicated readers (all two of them!) some news, here is a quick update of what I've been doing with my time.

This past summer I put all work on TFFG aside and did a lot of 2d animation study. It was all really basic stuff, but I feel like I learned some invaluable animation lessons that I hadn't gotten out of working with 3d. Hopefully I can take all this knowledge and use it in my Brick film.

Here is a short test I did:



I've also been working on another 3d animation for a couple weeks now. Its project that I am so far VERY proud of and I have some really high hopes for this. Here is a screen shot to give you an idea of what it will be like:

[tease.jpg]

I hope to post here again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment